Wednesday, July 4, 2018

"Prime distribution bias" according to Google

This Google thing can be pretty fun.

Especially, when it puts links to your stuff in the top of page one of its search results. Otherwise less so, although anything that lands on the first page of Google's search results is good too. The second page is still acceptable. The third one? I have mixed feelings about that.

Let's see what this Google thing has produced for the keyword proudly displayed in the title of this article. Well, it turns out that the very top link on the first page of results for this glorious keyword is to my paper on arXiv about a recently discovered bias in the prime distribution. I submitted this paper there just a few days ago as also mentioned in my previous post here.

See another screenshot taken on July 4th documenting this event.


As long as this top link stays there, I promise to forget how "evil" Google can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment